We're proud to announce that our Portland headquarters recently achieved a milestone, receiving Portland Sustainability at Work Gold Workplace Certification for our sustainable operations. This is the highest category of recognition the City of Portland awards. Special points about our green operations include:
- Copier/printer paper contains at least 30% recycled content.
- Battery recycling.
- Twenty percent or more of our employees walk, bike, carpool, or take transit as their primary commute method.
- Showers and lockers are provided for bike and walk commuters.
- Bulk/reusable containers are used for condiments, sugar, creamers, etc.
- Training staff on 2030 Commitment reporting.
- Styrofoam recycling program.
- Our facility 38 Davis gained us many points too, including: Certified Salmon Safe building, faucets shut-off sensors, lighting occupancy sensors, greywater recapture system and the hot water pre-heat on the roof.
For more about our space at 38 Davis, click here.