Moisan Architects is a dynamic design firm providing architecture, interiors,
urban design, branding and identity strategy services to our clients. We make it our mission to create places where People and Communities Thrive. We express that not only in the work
we produce, but by the way we work with one another. Our teams work
collaboratively to inspire future growth both as an individual and as a
We are currently
seeking a Senior Interior
Designer to join our Portland team to lead through
your exceptional design ability and project management skills.
If you are passionate
about designing the built environment, can put together thoughtful and
innovative concepts, and are considered a leader in the field, we would like
you to come join our Portland Interiors team as a senior level interior
designer. In this role, you will take the lead on actively developing project
concepts carrying the client’s vision from ideation to construction. You are
able to lead the kind of team people are excited to work on, and your project
management skills are the talk of the town.
- Manages multiple projects, working with a Principal to establish
scope, write fees, develop schedules, and execute workplans facilitating the
successful and profitable completion of the project.
- Leads conceptual design work, design presentations
interfacing directly with clients.
- Demonstrates a thorough understanding of constructability and
detailing of interior design elements and can execute quality control of
project documentation, enforcing QA/QC processes.
- Supports business development activities through the active
participation in promotional opportunities, strategic advancement and market
- Proven ability to maintain, grow and develop new and existing
- Able to mentor budding interior designers advancing skill and
- Active leader in firm initiatives.
- Facilitates and leads design presentation documentation,
furnishing plans and finish selections for various project types.
- Responsible for design concepts, and productions on interior
design projects, through all design phases.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Interior/Interior
Architecture Design from an accredited school.
- Minimum 7 years’ Interior Design experience with a background
in any of the market sectors.
- Experience working in an integrated architecture/interiors
team, and/or coordinating with an outside architecture firm when required.
- Collaborative, team oriented, tech savvy, passion for
of developing and maintaining client relationships.
To be considered for this position; please email a cover letter, resume, and portfolio in PDF format with "BIM SPECIALIST" in the subject line to:
Ankrom Moisan Architects
Please no phone calls regarding this position; candidates only.
AMA is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental disability, or covered veteran status.