AMA is a dynamic,
award winning design firm providing Architecture, Interior Design, Urban Planning,
and Branding services to our clients. As a global leader in mixed use urban
housing, we create everything from micro units to luxury condominiums, as well
as student, senior and affordable housing. Our growing sector of hospitality,
office and healthcare facilities round out our portfolio.
Our San Francisco
office is looking for a committed and skilled individual to join our
professional team. AMA is seeking a strong Project Architect
or Job Captain with a minimum 4 years’
experience for a full-time position who wants to work on exciting
projects, and is seeking to apply their abilities to produce great places to
live and work.
Critical Skills & Knowledge:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
from an accredited school
of 4 years of architectural office experience
- Demonstrated proficiency in Revit modeling and
- Knowledge and practicing skills using Bluebeam,
Newforma, and Smartsheet preferred
- Demonstrated experience in Type I and wood-frame
design and construction documents
- History of seeing projects through completion
- Working knowledge of local building and planning
- Facilitates client, consultants, contractor, and
public agency communications.
- Responsible for design excellence on all
- Coordinates design and documentation with all
- Manages, delegates and oversees the design and
documentation for internal team members.
- Experience seeing a project from design through
The San Francisco
office of AMA is a growth oriented firm offering talented and dedicated
individuals the opportunity to apply their skills and advance their careers. We have created workplaces where our employees
can thrive and our Bay Area location is no exception. Here a relaxed vibe
supports our passion for team collaboration and design excellence on all our
projects and throughout our normal workday.
We offer competitive benefits and an array of on-site perks
that people love. Find out more about those here.
Please reply to AMRecruiterSFO@ankrommoisan.com with "Project Manager-SFO" in the subject line and attach a cover letter, resume,
and digital portfolio as a Word
Document or PDF.
Candidates only. No phone calls or recruiters please.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex,
pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical
or mental disability, or covered veteran status.