Are you ready to join Ankrom Moisan’s next generation of
design leadership? We are entering an exciting time in the history of the firm
as we expand our markets along the west coast, we look forward to creating many
more innovative, sustainable communities where people thrive.
Our Portland Office is
looking for a passionate team player to join our seasoned staff. Our ideal
candidate will have a minimum of 3
years’ experience and a drive to collaborate with people throughout the frim.
We believe we produce the best projects when we work together. Your ability to
communicate and present clearly is essential to the success of the role of
PRIMARY BEHAVIOR AND MOTIVATIONS OF OUR IDEAL PROJECT ARCHITECT:
- You will have demonstrated your ability to work
effectively on paced projects
- You can readily visualize concepts and explain
them to others
- You have strong technical and detailing skills
- Your work style is efficient, thorough,
detail-oriented, and dedicated to quality work
- Passion for and demonstrated knowledge of
design, diagramming and visual communication
- Dedication to collaboration and inclusion with
project and office staff
CRITICAL SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Architecture
of 3-5 years of architectural office experience
- Revit modeling and documentation
- InDesign and Photoshop, preferred
- Prepares and /or supervises preparation of
architectural plans and renderings, evaluates and selects materials and
observes architectural features in the field.
- Capably applies independent judgment in
evaluation, selection, and adaptation/modification of standard building
systems, elements, and applications.
- Responsible for projects' technical design;
provides planning/design/coordination consultation.
- Apply innovative design strategies or processes
in timely support of projects
- Has demonstrated knowledge of current codes and
- Suggests use of advanced techniques and
modification/extension of theories, precepts, and practices of architecture
- Skillfully writes and reviews reports, project correspondence,
plans, estimates, and specifications
Ankrom Moisan’s mission is to create places where people and
communities thrive, and that includes creating workplaces where our own
employees succeed. Our new Portland Headquarters was designed by us to reflect
our interactive culture and inspire our teams to elevate design. A celebrated
use of honest materials, state-of-the-art technology, and an open floorplan
support our passion for wellness in the workplace.
“Our new office really epitomizes who we are as a firm. It
reflects our spirit of inclusiveness, collaboration, creativity, and attention
Beth R., Interior Designer
Plus, we offer competitive benefits and an array of on-site
perks that people love. Find out more about those by clicking here.
To be considered for this position please send a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio as a Word Document or PDF
with Project Architect- PDX in the subject line to:
Candidates only. No phone calls or recruiters please.
All qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex,
pregnancy, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical
or mental disability, or covered veteran status.