Moisan Architects is a dynamic design firm providing architecture, interiors,
urban design, branding and identity strategy services to our clients. We make it our mission to create places where People and Communities Thrive. We express that not only in the work
we produce, but by the way we work with one another. Our teams work
collaboratively to inspire future growth both as an individual and as a
We are currently
seeking an Interior
Designer to join our highly collaborative Portland
team as we work to push the limit of design, surpassing our client’s
Our Portland interiors
team is seeking a highly creative, energetic and action-minded individual well
versed in assisting and running complex projects from initialization through
construction. Your passion for design is only enhanced by your ability to
remain organized and track project deliverables. If you are a designer who
realizes the value of collaboration, is able to successfully navigate working
as a leader and within a team, inspired by what surrounds you, and passionate
about promoting unique solutions to complex issues, let us hear from you.
- Manages or participates in projects of all sizes from
schematic design through construction administration, with support from the
- Participates in writing scope, schedule and fees used for
proposals and RFP responses.
- Working under the direction of senior designers, assists in
the development of design concepts and solutions.
- Coordinates drawing documentation with architectural team and
consultants, leading drawing and specification documentation through all phases
of the project.
- Active participant in inter-disciplinary collaboration
meetings and charrettes.
- Prepare drawings, materials and concepts for client
- Participates in all office initiatives and AMA culture.
- Bachelors or Master’s degree in Interior/Interior
Architecture Design from an accredited school.
- Minimum 3 years’ Interior Design experience with a background
in any of the market sectors: Workplace, Healthcare, Senior Housing, Student
Housing, Affordable Housing, Market-Rate, Hospitality.
- Experience working in an integrated architecture/interiors
team, and/or coordinating with an outside architecture firm.
- Collaborative, team oriented, tech savvy, passion for
- History of developing and maintaining client relationships.
All information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
an employee of Ankrom Moisan, your ability to adapt to an ever-changing climate
is valued. Our firm stays busy but fosters an environment of mentorship, fun,
and camaraderie within the office. Nontraditional office perks include design
shares and pinups, transit subsidy, continuing education stipend, unlimited coffee,
the occasional treats, volunteer opportunities, monthly events, and so much
more. This is a full-time position with competitive benefits, and an occasional
need for overtime to accommodate project schedules and deadlines.
reply to: AMRecruiter@ankrommoisan.com with
"Interior Designer - Portland" in the subject line and attach
a cover letter, resume, and digital portfolio as a Word
Document or PDF.
phone calls or recruiters please. Candidates only.
qualified applicants will receive equal consideration for employment without
regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, pregnancy, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, physical or mental
disability, or covered veteran status.